Thursday, September 9, 2010

What are my customers saying?

The proof is in the feedback. These are some of the wonderful comments I have received from people who have purchased from my store.

Jodi - "This handbag is so lovely. The picture didn't do it justice. Absolutely love it. Thanks so much!!"

Caroline - "Super fast shipping! Thanks so much for the great transaction. Your I Spy bags are great quality and I even had fun playing with them! Beautiful craftsmanship! Well made and totally fun toys!!"

Tara - "Great quality. Plastic window has not scratched after hours of play. Fun for kids and adults alike."

Knramer - "Gave these to my daughter, niece and nephew for Christmas. They all LOVE them. At such different ages (11 months, 19 months, 25 months) - but these have great appeal to children of all ages. I think even the First Graders I teach would love these!"

No comments: