Saturday, October 2, 2010

Craft Fair

Today was my first craft fair!! It was pretty exciting! Here is my cute husband helping me set everything up! I learned a lot and met a lot of great people!

 Here are my tables all set up. I learned a lot from the awesome stores around me. I thought my table display was cute, but it isn't just your table that needs to be cute. Your whole space needs to be cute. Next show I need to make sure that I have my whole area reflecting the feeling of my store and products.


The official name of this craft fair was The Barn Sale so here is the awesome barn as the backdrop for this great sale. It was a really fun location. We did have some chilly temperatures and lots of wind at some point, but it was a great day!
This was a great first experience! I'm excited to change my look a little and add some other displays. I got a good idea of different price points that work for my customers. I'm really looking forward to my next Holiday Market Sale at the Opera House in McPherson Kansas next month. If you are from central Kansas or know anyone in central Kansas spread the word Nov. 6-7 huge holiday sale!!!

1 comment:

Chari said...

Cute and congrats!! Please visit me as well at http://charitsinspirationalcreations.blogspot.com/


Thanks for stopping by!!